I'm siiiiiiiick! My other half had a dreadful flu last week from which he's still trying to recover and at work, everyone has been ill with it including my manager who I've never known to take sick day in 7 years and was off for 3 days! Seems I've finally been infected by the masses. Sigh. Let's see if it turns out to be the hideous version of the flu or if it's a mild head cold.. I'm hoping it's just a mild thing.
So I'm house bound right now and not exercising. Missed Boxing with LBG this morning which was a shame. Considering I couldn't breathe through my nose, it was a wise choice to stay in bed. I did however get on the scales this morning and they flashed up 89.6kg. I had to get on and off them a few times to make sure I was seeing the right thing. The reason for my disbelief is that I've actually eaten a lot of crap over the last week or so - ever since I started PB'ing, I've given myself a lot of slack and have been eating less than ideal foods to 'compensate' for not being able to eat properly. Also, I'm not listening to whether I'm 'full' or not and am just eating anyway. That mindless eating thing again. I need to 'reset' my brain again so I'll give it some thought over the next couple of days as to what the plan of attack is..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awwww sorry to hear you are sick!! This swine flu thing is a worry isn't it!!?? I have just got up to see our local paper's headline saying any children that have or are going to Victoria must stay at home in quarantine for a week on their return to Tassie....getting serious!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!.....CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are now an 80's girl........well done.......wooohoooooo......how exciting:)
Get well soon hon!
ReplyDeleteIf you're up for a walk on Sunday, that would be great. Say 2pm? I'll also be doing a Step Pump combo on Monday if you're interested?
Speak soon! xx
Heya!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
I feel you with that eating junk and crap lately... I'm blaming the cold weather - my body wants another inch of fat insulation :)
L x
How ya feelin'??? Have you got the bloody swine flu?? lol lol
ReplyDeleteOK...I KNOW it's not funny.....but still:)
How are you, long time no post?? still sick, hope not!!!
ReplyDeleteWherrrre arrrreeee youuuuuu????
ReplyDeleteL xx
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear that you are sick, that is never fun. But congrats on getting into the 80's! That is so exciting!! I'm Hua, the director of Wellsphere's HealthBlogger Network, a network of over 2,000 of the best health writers on the web (including doctors, nurses, healthy living professionals, and expert patients). I think your blog would be a great addition to the Network, and I'd like to invite you to learn more about it and apply to join at http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger. Once approved by our Chief Medical Officer, your posts will be republished on Wellsphere where they will be available to over 5 million monthly visitors who come to the site looking for health information and support. There’s no cost and no extra work for you! The HealthBlogger page (http://www.wellsphere.com/health-blogger) provides details about participation, but if you have any questions please feel free to email me at hua@wellsphere.com.
Best,
Hua
KLM.... COME BACK AND BLOG! :)
ReplyDeleteSee you soon! xxx