Thursday, April 2, 2009

Compliments and Starting Stats

Yeah! I'm down 7 kilos in 5 weeks and I received my first real compliment today about my weightloss. I was wearing a man-style pair of pants with a ruffly shirt and vest that I haven't been able to wear for a good 8 or 9 months and I felt oh-so-fabulous - and a work colleague says 'jeeze you're looking good at the moment! You've gone all .. wooosh!' and smooshed her hands together. YAY! Ego boost for sure.. :-)

Stats
26/02/09 Starting Weight = 103.8kg
23/03/09 Banding Day = 100.7kg
02/04/09 Day10 Liquids = 96.8kg

So liquids... liquids, liquids, liquids. Nearly there. I'm actually appreciating drinking yoghurt to a degree (as long as I don't smell it too much) and am now rapid cycling through soup... I literally can't eat any more lamb shank and barley soup, tomato soup and I couldn't finish my beautiful pea & ham soup at lunch today - I just had to put the spoon down and back away slowly! Tonight is going to be a country style chicken soup minus the chicken lumps. On the March 2009 bandits thread in the yahoo forums, there's a lady (Tracey) who is on liquids for 4 weeks!!! She's nearly done now but wow, I take my hat off to her - that's amazing cos there's also the Opti phase that's NOT included in those 4 weeks!

Okay - so have to dash and get some of that chickenless chicken soup in me. Hope all the new March and April bandits are recovering well and the pain is minimal. I think I bore the brunt for most of you! *LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment