Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday, Friday..

I'm so happy Friday is finally here and the work week is over! I have to say, I actually had a reasonable week at work which is a nice change as there's been some issues over the last few months but it seems to be improving which is fantastic. :-)

Thought I might look back over the week while I've got a chance...

On the exercise front, I'm not doing too badly. After caning my muscles on Monday in my first Pump class in years and spending the next two days literally walking like a puppet on a string, I boldly ventured back to the gym for a spin class on Thursday. The instructor yelled the entire class. I don't think she realised that it came across as pure noise through the speakers... hmmmmm. Backed up the spin class today with Pump Round 2 and in the squat track, had a mini-panic that my legs were going to burn out and collapse but made it through and given I'm feeling good now, I'm hoping I'm not going to be too sore tomorrow. Fingers x'd!

On the food front.. well, no PBs so far. I've noticed this week I've stopped being as vigilant with the 10c bite size and my portion sizes have crept up to the 1.5 cup mark. I'm eating a good variety of food without issue though and I'm not getting too hungry. Well, actually I have had a couple of days where I was 'starving' between meals and considering I'm eating lots of protein I wasn't sure whether it was real hunger or just the onset of TTOM mucking around with me. Something to think about but in the meantime.. 10c bite size! I'm back working on it and chewing thoroughly. Changing the habits of a lifetime is tough.

On the weight front - well, it's still coming off which is great! My SW was 103.8kg on 26 Feb and I weighed in this morning at 91.5kg. A total loss of 12.3kg. Fan-bloody-tastic! I also did my measurements and I'm reducing all over - the big one is my boobs and waist are down around 10cm each. Most of all though, I'm just so happy I'm able to wear the clothes in my wardrobe and not only have choice about what to wear, but can wear clothes that don't resemble tents or that I feel like an uncomfortably stuffed sausage in!!

So... I'm big on setting goals so here's my goals for 1 June and I fully expect to be held accountable for them. No excuses!

- weigh in at 89kgs
- increase my exercise to 5 sessions a week (3 x cardio and 2 x weights)
- send all my 'big clothes' to my sister who can either wear them or donate to charity
- take my lunch to work 4 days a week (i've been sooooo good with this so far!)
- find a new Personal Trainer and start PT sessions again

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You are blowing me away with all the exercise you are doing!!...good on you:)
    I am so jealous you went to KAK's show. I love her....always the professional and dresses beautifully and not like "mutton dressed up as lamb".
    Have a great weekend yourself!

    ReplyDelete