.
.
.
.. a new pair of gorgeous Gucci glasses!
.
.
.
I'm totally on a mission right now. Bless our private healthcare - we get practically 100% back on most extras and each year we're with them, we receive a 'loyalty bonus' of several hundered dollars that can be used if we reach the limit for a service during the year. A few weeks back, we received notice that the limits are increasing for some services but as of 31 May, however all loyalty bonuses will be scrapped. ARGH! We had like $1200 racked up in loyalty bonuses!!!
So.. this is all very timely given the new band and the appointments with the physio, psychiatrist and dietician cos I've been claiming like mad and have been using loyalty bonus whenever I can. Thought that while I'm at it, I should get my eyes checked just in case and what do you know - I need a new prescription. Apart from getting new lenses in my Chanel's, I took the chance to get a second pair and fell in love with the Gucci's - must get a photo or some photo, any photo on here soon! What makes it even better was that two lots of lenses and a pair of frames was about $840 and my healthcare covered $613! Fan-bloody-tastic. I still adore my Chanel's though - they're a very different look, quite dark and geek-cool where as the Gucci's are light, posh and have diamontes on them. Yep, I'm all blinged up for work. *LOL*
Next stop with my health fund - WW and gym membership for the last two years. There's another $1200 back (2 years of WW and 2 years of gym for myself and husband) plus the remaining loyalty bonus of $350 cos of course it's more thatn $1200 that we've spent (which brings us down to $0 loyalty bonus by the end of May - yay!) and I'm looking at a nice little stimulus package of $1550 next week. Who needs Mr Rudd's stimulus when you forget to claim on your private health insurance?! Phew!
Pretty Witchery handbag here I come... (well, I need some kind of pay-off for all the 'accounting' that I've just done!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OOo who are you insured with?
ReplyDeleteOh that sucks that they are scrapping your loyalty bonus! My insurer gives me a loyalty bonus - i think $100 for hubby and $100 for me - comes in SO handy
ReplyDeleteL x
I don't get ANY loyalty bonus.....but, still, I am pretty happy with them. They pay heaps back. I love the sound of those glasses...I am a total sunglasses groupie...love them!!!
ReplyDeleteand don't get me started on handbags :)